Under Cover

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
Most of my performances focus on originals. When I played at the Kinetic, however, since I was doing a two-hour show, I did a few cover tunes along with my originals. I thought I'd share some here. This one I did for my son.

I was on a Donovan kick. For some reason, the first 30 minutes of the show is not in the recording; I had done Hurdy Gurdy Man earlier. This is one of Carol's favorite Donovan songs.

Okay, I think this one works. :hippie:

Last edited:
All great. I'm a huge Donovan fan and Catch The Wind was always my favorite. But so many of his songs made me think of particular times in my life, including 'Colours', 'Jennifer Juniper' and 'Lalena'. 'Sunshine Superman' is actually my member title now and then.

All great. I'm a huge Donovan fan and Catch The Wind was always my favorite. But so many of his songs made me think of particular times in my life, including 'Colours', 'Jennifer Juniper' and 'Lalena'. 'Sunshine Superman' is actually my member title now and then.
Back in the 60's I would sometimes do an all Donovan concert.Like you, his music is a soundtrack for my life.

Back