Um...this can't be good..

One of our Linux guys ordered a new notebook.... I intercepted the package, carefully opened it from the bottom of the box, took out the laptop and replaced the contents with a bunch of miscellaneous notebook parts, motherboard, an old display, etc.... then resealed the whole thing.

... when he opened it, one of the other engineers (in on the gag) said "Well, it's a Linux notebook, so you must have to put it together yourself."

He fucking opened the static bags and started looking through the parts before finally saying "This isn't right...."

I'm glad I was out of the room... I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face.

I walked in the office and he said "You Bastard...." and I damn near fell on the floor laughing. lmbo

baimun is my kind of prankster. :cool:

A desktop guy who was a prick left his system unlocked during lunch so we took a desktop screenshot, removed all icons from the desktop and used the screenshot as the new wallpaper. He scratched his head for a loooong time. We had to stop his frustrated troubleshooting efforts when he was about to re-image the PC. You don't want to go too far.

Back