UHNGBD

Rick 381

Boob Enthusiast
Ordered a body for a project, got this,

DSCF2984_zpsrotvniys.jpg

Not a bad looking body but it looks nothing like a Telecaster. Fail. Sent back.

That is the worst looking tele body I have ever seen. Pretty hot for a strat body though.

Who'd you order that from and what were you expecting?

Don't remember the name of the company. It was in New Jersey. Found it on Amazon. They showed an Alder Tele body with a black binding and shipped the Strat. Being impatient I didn't wait for an RA, just ordered another body from another source an sent this one back for s refund.

Don't remember the name of the company. It was in New Jersey. Found it on Amazon. They showed an Alder Tele body with a black binding and shipped the Strat. Being impatient I didn't wait for an RA, just ordered another body from another source an sent this one back for s refund.
Where in NJ. I'm curious if they're near me.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Well, that right there should have been your first warning. :wink:
LOL Hey! :poke:

For what it's worth, it's obviously not a Tele, but it looks like it was done up OK. That's why I'm curious. And if they're nearby I can bust their balls if I get something and it's wrong.

Lyndhurst. Couldn't remember the correct spelling. All the information was on the box and I sent it back.

Lyndhurst. Couldn't remember the correct spelling. All the information was on the box and I sent it back.
OK, funny. I'm about a 30 SECOND drive from Lyndhurst. In fact, I used to live in the last house on that particular road in Rutherford before the Lyndhurst border. So, now I'm REALLY intrigued in knowing all the details you have on this builder. LOL

Shame that’s the wrong body. It’s going to look nice once it’s finished.

OK, funny. I'm about a 30 SECOND drive from Lyndhurst. In fact, I used to live in the last house on that particular road in Rutherford before the Lyndhurst border. So, now I'm REALLY intrigued in knowing all the details you have on this builder. LOL

Beyinit
39 Plymouth St. Unit D

I don't know if they actually make anything there, might be imported. I think they deal mostly in kits. That one was $129.99. Body was alder with a maple cap. Very well machined. If I had wanted to build a strat with humbuckers I would have kept it. I sent it out Friday. A couple more days and you might get a deal on a restock.

Beyinit
39 Plymouth St. Unit D

I don't know if they actually make anything there, might be imported. I think they deal mostly in kits. That one was $129.99. Body was alder with a maple cap. Very well machined. If I had wanted to build a strat with humbuckers I would have kept it. I sent it out Friday. A couple more days and you might get a deal on a restock.
Weird. That name and address actually come up as an IT company in Fairfield rather than anything guitar related in Lyndhurst.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Back