Uh... nothing! Don't come in! I'm just washing my hands, I'll be right out!

While I don't follow this brand a perfect stance is a perfect stance.
f842c638770721.576e2336ec7c8.jpg

The current Ferrari designers should be made to look at that car for a week straight before they are allowed to put pen to paper (or stylus to tablet) again...

The current Ferrari designers should be made to look at that car for a week straight before they are allowed to put pen to paper (or stylus to tablet) again...

I've always thought that you could clean up those quad rectangle headlights and pretty much sell this car as-is today.

Speaking of F cars, this happened south of my yesterday,

from this:

maxresdefault.jpg

To this:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Probably in the span of "oh yeah? watch this...."

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...wn-to-frame-after-crash-on-crow-road.html.csp
Driver swerved to miss a deer, went off the road and then burned down to the ground...as modern F cars are want to do these days. Driver and passenger got out of the wreck before it burned

Well that just turned this thread into this is really what sex is like to this is what sex is like a month later after fucking someone without a rubber who has the clap and herpes.

I've always thought that you could clean up those quad rectangle headlights and pretty much sell this car as-is today.

Speaking of F cars, this happened south of my yesterday,

from this:

To this:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Probably in the span of "oh yeah? watch this...."

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/lo...wn-to-frame-after-crash-on-crow-road.html.csp
Driver swerved to miss a deer, went off the road and then burned down to the ground...as modern F cars are want to do these days. Driver and passenger got out of the wreck before it burned

It's stunning in person, there's not a bad line on it. A couple of shots from Pasadena this past April:

DSC_0507.jpg
DSC_0826.jpg
DSC_0892.jpg

That was always my favorite Ferrari, and the last beautiful Ferrari IMO.
When I was 15, I missed hitting one with a rampant golf ball that was traveling near light speed by less than 6 inches. Pretty sure it took years off my life.

When I was 15, I missed hitting one with a rampant golf ball that was traveling near light speed by less than 6 inches. Pretty sure it took years off my life.
Wow, I don't know if I could live with myself if I hit one of those.

Wow, I don't know if I could live with myself if I hit one of those.

I woulda ran for my life. Not because I like ferrari's ( not much of a fan) but because I could not have afforded the repair.

I would have laughed after I caught my wind, but more at one more crappy golf shot ( one time I managed to hook a shot 90 degrees in about twenty yards and through a plate glass window. I did not run that time as the owner was in his front yard and watched the ball defy known physics and make a hard left into the aforementioned window) than the injury to the car.

But yeah, for a ferrari that is one of their best looking ones.

Back