Two new pedals and a DELUXE STACK OF FURY.

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
the speaker in my newer Deluxe Reverb started farting out today while I was testing pedals so I decided to bring my older one as a backup. Which then turned in my Deluxe Stack of Fury:

IMG_4995.JPG

I just ran both outs of the ES-8 into both line I was running stereo except nothing is making a stereo image in my rig.

I started the night with the Ohm pedal in place of my RC Booster and the Caveman drive in place of the Sparkle Drive. By three or four songs in thr Ohm wasn't really working for the situation so I swapped the Sparkle arrive back in:

IMG_4997.JPG

Seems to be a good mix. The other pedals
Sounded pretty good at home but as usual the Sparkle Drive just works best on stage. The Caveman will most likely stay though. I might have a pedal sale soon.

You must love the hell out of that McFeeley, because those worn spots are bigger every time a photo gets posted.

And Fender stacks are great. I saw Mazzy Star back in 2013 and Roback was using a wall of old Fender combos. It was kind of hilarious to see a guy playing psychedelic improv over feedback drones coming from Fender combos.

Back