Two 5 year olds tunnel out of kindergarten to buy a Jaguar

If they bought the car it would've broke down before they got back to the school.

Jaguar Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Luxury Brands; Buick Ranks Highest among Mass Market Brands for Second Consecutive Year - See more at: http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2015-us-customer-service-index-csi-study#sthash.B7aPQNDV.dpuf

Customer satisfaction and incident of repair are not always tightly linked. Bragging rights (Jag) and customer loyalty (Buick, especially among the blue haired crowd) will allow for a lot of what the rest of us would view as annoyance and inconvenience.

As such, always buy Jags in pairs. The cost of replacement parts far exceeds the cost of a Jag already assembled...or so it was said/believed 20+ years ago.

Had to correct some apple auto correct...bastards.

Last edited:
The cost of replacement parts far exceeds the cost of a Jag already assembled...

The same could be said of any car.

As for Jaguar quality, I think you're selling them short, but I also realize you were probably trying to make a joke.....they definitely don't suffer from the QC issues they had in the late '60's, early 70's. (But most cars don't due to improvements in computer design and manufacturing processes.)

The same could be said of any car.

As for Jaguar quality, I think you're selling them short, but I also realize you were probably trying to make a joke.....they definitely don't suffer from the QC issues they had in the late '60's, early 70's. (But most cars don't due to improvements in computer design and manufacturing processes.)
I have driven 5 Jags. Nice cars,but they were all riddled with mechanical problems. The last one was a 2005 X type. The tranny crapped out at 60k miles.

I have driven 5 Jags. Nice cars,but they were all riddled with mechanical problems. The last one was a 2005 X type. The tranny crapped out at 60k miles.

I have a 2003 X Type 3.0 with 146,xxx mile on it. YMMV, I guess. No real issues with mine. A couple of minor things, but overall, it's not a bad car at all.

I'm sorry, but those kids were going to buy the car without even taking it for a test drive? That's crazy!

I blame Loki. Fuck that guy in his stupid fucking meathead face. Kids saw that commercial and thought they were taking their first steps toward becoming legitimate Russian mob enforcers. Now they have a rap sheet that gives them a wicked street cred head start on the competition. Well played you Asgardian asshole!

Back