Tuesday rock class...

actually, the Wednesday 5:30 class is pretty new and might be a better place to jump back in.

Yea, Mondays are the best, Tuesday I could pull off, but I tend to be gone a lot on the latter half of the week, which is why I originally asked about the Monday blues class... At my place in Topanga, we have no internet connection, and I don't own a laptop, or I never would have stopped in the first place... Maybe I'll just take a private every other week, although I really enjoyed having the other guys presence...

Hmmm... The one option I could probably pull off would be to go to my step mom's house in Woodland Hills, and use her computer... Plus, she is a great cook...

Rock class?

jack-black-school-of-rock.jpg

Yea, Mondays are the best, Tuesday I could pull off, but I tend to be gone a lot on the latter half of the week, which is why I originally asked about the Monday blues class... At my place in Topanga, we have no internet connection, and I don't own a laptop, or I never would have stopped in the first place... Maybe I'll just take a private every other week, although I really enjoyed having the other guys presence...

Hmmm... The one option I could probably pull off would be to go to my step mom's house in Woodland Hills, and use her computer... Plus, she is a great cook...

let me ask the tuesday guys how they feel about adding you back in ...they've covered a ton of stuff at this point.

Yea, I understand... Like I said, I'm down for a private every other week, instead... Maybe that's better for everyone, and if I catch myself up with the class somewhat, maybe then...

Yea, I understand... Like I said, I'm down for a private every other week, instead... Maybe that's better for everyone, and if I catch myself up with the class somewhat, maybe then...

that might work well at least until I get oyu past some of the stuff the other guys have covered.

You are the boss... Personally, I miss the group environment... What about letting me join back in the class, I keep my mouth shut and just watch, and save my questions for a couple privates a month for a few months? Aside from all that, I am actively going through all your posted lessons...

You are the boss... Personally, I miss the group environment... What about letting me join back in the class, I keep my mouth shut and just watch, and save my questions for a couple privates a month for a few months? Aside from all that, I am actively going through all your posted lessons...

that could work.

I think it would be fun to have paulski back. Especially if he takes a couple privates to catch up on the stuff that we covered since he left. I am sure he will catch up quickly.

OK... I have been officially accepted back in the club! So, I'll plan on starting in August... :thu:

Cool! See you then. I am out of town and will miss at least one of the next two classes. Most likely this coming one. But will be glad to see you back when we meet in August.

Alright... I have planned to go to my step mom's house on Tuesdays when I'm in town... I'll try and get her computer setup with Skype before the next Tuesday class... If not, I can always go to a WiFi hotspot, and check in on my iPhone... And, I'll take care of August payment this weekend... :thu:

Cool!

I do not have the subscriptions set up yet. If you don't see them OM me and I'll just send you my Paypal address

Back