trying to read with ocular migraine

Theodore

I gotta move
giphy.gif

My mother gets those.

The two times I've ever gotten a migraine I became massively light sensitive, but no auras. I just laid in my bed with the covers over my face because even the moonlight coming in the crack between the shade and the window frame was too bright.

Never got them....Thank GOD..

I've heard about them and thank God that I don't get them..

I may be willing to trade a migraine for a sleep walking episode..

Maybe it's a taurus thing. :embarrassed:

Haven't had one for months but have been having sinus issues and my eyes seem like they're getting squeezed. *spits*
I don't have much pain, but my vision blurs out so that I can't see for 20-30 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't imagine. I used to get them in my late teens and early twenties so badly that they would shoot me up with Demoral. Haven't had one in many years thankfully.

Reading for me now is all but impossible. The damage done to my Ocular nerves from Glaucoma has taken a huge toll. I definitely need glasses, but that will only help with the parts of my eyes that still have vision. Saw the Ophthalmologist last week and found out there's now considerable damage to the right eye too now. It was only the left side before. Looks like on top of all of my other scheduled surgeries, I'm due for another Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

I had something similar recently. An area n my left eye that formed a partial ring around what ever I was looking at. When I looked directly at something the area that was sparkling blocked out that part of the image.

Back