Tribbles win.

BS555

Kick Henry Jackassowski
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/a...nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?_r=0

Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

I never watched Star Trek, but being such a huge piece of pop culture it's etched in my mind. I always liked Nimoy. Interesting dude, seemed genuinely nice and courteous, and, of course, he had a great, memorable voice.

Last edited:
I would say live long and prosper, Spock but that doesn't seen to fit. I don't know the Vulcan phrase for "happy trails."
A sad day for me. I always loved Spock. That green blooded pointy eared hobgoblin.

I was a huge ST fan when I was a child and have never lost my love of the original series (in spite of the odd # movies which challenged it). Leonard Nimoy was an iconic figure and will be missed

RIP Leonard Nimoy :cry:

To this day, I sense Vulcan speech patterns, Vulcan social attitudes and even Vulcan patterns of logic and emotional suppression in my behavior,” Mr. Nimoy wrote years after the original series ended.

But that wasn’t such a bad thing, he discovered. “Given the choice,” he wrote, “if I had to be someone else, I would be Spock.”

I saw this Columbo episode with him a couple of years ago. Check it out sometime if you have the chance.

5719.jpg

Back