tremolo recommendations?

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
I'm in the market for a tremelo pedal, and I'm looking for something subtle and shimmery, as opposed to choppy and erratic. Would also prefer to not spend a fortune...

So far, this one's winning. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks! BTW, are you able to see the vid I posted? Just curious... :wink:

Not from work, so I'm guessing it is the same as mine? wave0

EDIT: Yep, I see "Jqql4cIjQGA" in both codes, even though the videos are blocked. thwap0
This is my Monday, every damn second of it. I'm still zoned out from the endless miles. The mile markers passed like kidney stones...
commuter.gif

Last edited:
So, here I am again. I gave the Eve a shot a few months ago. The unit that they sent me was non-functioning, so I returned it. I'm sure it was a fluke, but I want to see what else is out there. I prefer the smooth tremolo sound to the cutting sound of some models.

I've been checking this out. Any other suggestions?

You should have bought Eve a dinner first. :wink:

I can't see your video from work...
I'm tempted by the Wampler Latitude Deluxe Tremolo. It might be too complex and costly, but tap tempo would be nice.
www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LatitudeDLX
Jun14_LNU_Wampler_Latitude_WEB.jpg

For something a little more simple, I'd look into the EarthQuaker Devices Hummingbird.

You should have bought Eve a dinner first. :wink:

I can't see your video from work...
I'm tempted by the Wampler Latitude Deluxe Tremolo. It might be too complex and costly, but tap tempo would be nice.
www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LatitudeDLX
Jun14_LNU_Wampler_Latitude_WEB.jpg

For something a little more simple, I'd look into the EarthQuaker Devices Hummingbird.

:grin:

Thanks Tig! The one I posted was the Catalinbread Pareidolia. I'm also digging the Mad Professor Mellow Yellow.

Reactions: Tig
I was coming in here to post the Hummingbird or the Mojohand Bayou. Mooer Trelicopter sounds pretty good on the cheap, and the intro demo is AWESOME.

Reactions: Tig
I was coming in here to post the Hummingbird or the Mojohand Bayou. Mooer Trelicopter sounds pretty good on the cheap, and the intro demo is AWESOME.

I've also been digging the Bayou. That's #2 on my list right now, with the Mad Professor in the top spot.

And yeah, some of the best demos out there for sure.

Back