Train your daughters to be like this woman

It could be fake or not. I know my daughter is surrounded by strong female role models and my wife is constantly training her to be respectful but not put up with anyones shit. She wouldn't take Karate when we offered though. :(

No.

I will not teach my daughter to be a cell-phone-zombie-walker.
My first thought as well.

I have 3 daughters all in their twenties now. The youngest is the tallest and my oldest is only 5'2" or so, but she's by far the meanest, which didn't work out well at all for the deadbeat dads she dealt with as a TX CPS investigator.

And all 3 can drive a manual.

Reactions: OGG
Cute video, but I'm calling fake. Notice how the guy that she flips uses his legs to push into the flip.
Also, she kicks the guy in the helmet and he rolls around holding his head like it hurt.
Not fer nutin', because I agree that it's fake, but wearing a helmet doesn't make taking a good shot to the melon painless. It will highly mitigate or eliminate superficial flesh wounds, but the blunt force trauma will still ring your bell like a hunchback. Been there, done that.

In '83 I sent my MOTO III back to Bell with a letter thanking them for saving my life. Without that helmet, my brains would have created a modern art masterpiece all over a wide area that would have made Pollack jealous as fuck.

Granted, I was more fixated on the pain of the 47 individual bone fractures and multiple lacerations etc, but my head felt like I'd spent a few rounds with Mike Tyson while my hands were tied behind my back. Morphine and Demorall are beautiful things.

About two months later, I got a box at the front door from Bell USA. In the box was a brand new "Suzuki Yellow" MOTO III and a very nice letter thanking me for the huge morale boost my letter had provided, and letting me know the boss had put my old helmet on display with my letter in a frame above it in his office. Pretty cool shit.

Anyway, yeah... getting thumped in the noggin even when wearing a helmet still hurts like a bastard.

I worry about my daughter -- she's 5'2", about 115 lbs and very cute! She did briefly take Krav Maga, but doubt she got much from it besides bruises.

THESE GUYS TRIED TO TAKE HER PHONE, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!

fuck

right

off

Back