@ Trader Joe's

They sure do. Beer also. When the store was across the border in Tyngsborough MA, people were pissed that they couldn't get their two buck Chuck. That store was kinda small... it was in a strip mall and traffic was a real bear getting in and out.

I remember the tyngsboro location well, and it being pretty tiny. I recall the traffic, and the shitty movie theater in the same plaza. Wasn't there a KFC in there too?

I remember the tyngsboro location well, and it being pretty tiny. I recall the traffic, and the shitty movie theater in the same plaza. Wasn't there a KFC in there too?

Still is. It's the only KFC towards the south end of Nashua. There used to be a big packie at the other end of the strip, on the other side of the hobby shop. They closed up after being open about 18 months. Expensive beer + even pricier ciggys.... They couldn't compete with stores just up the road or across the river in Hudson NH. They didn't dare try to price match with the NH state packie either. The only UP they had was having the MA lottery in there, plus perhaps a bump from people looking for a quick drink when going to the theater.

Back