Toys R Us ‘Breaks Bad’ with New Crystal Meth Toys

Lady needs to get a goddamn life and keep her kids out of Toys R Us if it bothers her so much. Do these people not have jobs to go to? Who gives a shit?

I mean have any of you ever met someone in real life that's as big of a pussy as these people you hear about in the news? People who start petitions to keep toys out of Toys R Us, or to get TV shows taken off the air, or whatever? Who ARE these losers? Christ!

Toys R' Us has an adult action figure section?

How things change...

“anything to do with drugs should not be sold in a toy store"

Except for the myriad of caffeineated products.

Oh and super mario get powers from magic mushrooms, and there are probably some Alice in Wonderland based toys in there as well. Who knows what else might have subtle drug connections.

They also sell video games, including MA titles (right?), and those frequently have drugs and sexiness.

All this of course pales in the face of the almost farcical amount of violence accepted in kids entertainment.

I googled these, and they look pretty awesome.

One could counter that crazy lady's point with the fact that Walt's drug manufacturer empire cost him his son, his marriage, and ultimately, his life. Kind of a pretty good "hey, don't make meth" message.

011012_breaking_bad_action_figures_5.jpg

011012_breaking_bad_action_figures_4.jpg

They can make action figures with an incredible amount of lifelike detail, yet still can't figure out how to get them to stand up on their own.

They can make action figures with an incredible amount of lifelike detail, yet still can't figure out how to get them to stand up on their own.
You should have paid more attention to the show; throughout the entire series Walter White had a giant plastic black standee coming out of his ass, with the Breaking Bad show logo on the base. How'd you miss that???

You should have paid more attention to the show; throughout the entire series Walter White had a giant plastic black standee coming out of his ass, with the Breaking Bad show logo on the base. How'd you miss that???

I think the directors used very clever camera angles and lighting to hide Walt's ass pole.

awesome....reminded me of this classic Keef story:

(he wouldnt fly with works for H, just a needle)

"Back then you had to put all the bits together. I was staying in the Plaza once in New York - I would fly with a needle and just put it in my hat to fix the feather. I wasn't going to fly with syringes. So the minute I got the s**t, well, now I need the syringe, right?
"My trick was, I'd order up a cup of coffee because I need a spoon, right? FAO Schwarz was right across the street. And then, if you went to the third floor, you could buy this children's doctors and nurses set that had the barrel and the syringe that fitted onto the needle that I'd brought."

Normally I'm in the camp if you don't like it,don't watch it,don't buy it,don't vote for it,etc. But IMO this does border on bad taste. Addiction is an awful thing. My oldest son is an addict-has been since he was 14. It almost destroyed us as a family. The theft,the lies,the police at the door,court dates and jail time etc. Not to mention his health.

The manufacturer probably paid Toys R Us to carry these just to get free publicity. That said, selling these at Toys R Us is pretty thoughtless. Even I wouldn’t let my boys have these and I’m a shitty dad who teaches his little boys to sing Sweet Leaf in the car.

Back