Top 5 burger ever....

Denverdave

Resident Ragamuffin
Earlier in the week two of my kiddos were down for a movie night. We decided to try a burger place not far from where I live in downtown Colorado Springs. A place called Bingo Burgers.

The burger patties are made with mild pueblo chiles mixed in to them. I ordered the Bessemer Burger - bacon, BBQ sauce, Pueblo chile jack cheese. Pictured below.

BessmerCOS2.jpg

Oh my freaking word. Easily among the top 5 burgers I have eaten in my life. Plus the fries were over the top good as well. AND they they feature local beers on tap. And this place is maybe 10 minutes from my house. This will probably become a monthly pilgrimage. Not cheap - just really, really good.

I'll have to remember that if I'm ever in Colorado Springs again.

The only time I was there, in 2005, I ate at a Japanese restaurant in a strip mall, kinda between downtown and the airport.

How the hell do you even eat something like that?
You can't eat that like a regular burger. You lay it on its side and take hold of a slice of tomato and gulp it down. When the tomato is gone you grab hold of the meat dripping with cheese and take a big bite.. To mix it all up, when you're half way through chewing you take a bite of the bun . Then you lick the ketchup and have a swig of beer..Throw the lettuce on the floor when you think you aren't being watched and grab the pickle..Scrape the rest of the shit into the closest garbage can and order a steak..

Never do this on a first date..Wait until the 2nd date where you've proven yourself..

You're welcome.........

What's that? You need a dickie and un-useful comment? Okay, you don't have to twist my arm!

I don't eat beef/red meat anymore, so traditional "burgers" can fuck right off! Further tomatoes and pickles are absolutely awful foods in general, but why would you want them to fuck with a good burger. Meat and cheese? YESSSS!!! Crappy veggies? NOOOOO!!!!

That said, drop some chillies into a turkey burger with some chili-jack cheese with some avocado and lettuce and I'm all fucking in. Also the onion can take a hike as well. They're not the abominations that pickles and tomatoes are, but I don't care from eating them directly.

Glad be of douchiness.:thu:

I always find that people that don't like onions have destroyed their gut with whatever over the years to the place where their gut can no longer take the sweet onion punch..

People add`stuff`to avocado for a reason-it has no taste...It tastes like air...

There's a dude at work that goes so far as to say he's allergic to onions...

LMAO....Lose weight dude...Lose some weight..........

And turkey burger is almost as bad as having meatloaf at Christmas...

Takes all kinds I guess..

That looks great, Dave. I am a big fan of searching out good burgers, so this will go on my list.
I recently had Shake Shack for the first time and loved it.

Please believe me when I say that I'm not trying to be a smart ass here..

But IMO a burger is something that you can pick up, hold between your fingers, and take a bite of.....Lay it down and it stays intact.. Have a conversation, take a sip of beer, eat a french fry or two, pick the burger back up and resume..

How in the flying fuck are you going to eat something that looks like that and not look like Jeffry Dahmer while doing so??

I just discovered a gem in my neighborhood too. It's called, "The Burger Bar"...lol. It used to be a day care, believe it or not and the woman that bought it converted it to a bar and grill. Live music of some sort every night too. Bands to karaoke.

How in the flying fuck are you going to eat something that looks like that and not look like Jeffry Dahmer while doing so??

That is the stock photo. The real thing is not quite that tall. It was messy but I was able to hold it and eat it.

Back