Too much material, girl

My telly is fucked so I've spent the night hanging shelves, organising my office and catching up on admin stuff I've let fester for months whilst the girlfriend shouts at me because the telly's broke.

Think I still came out ahead than if I'd to sit and watch that shite with her.

I was watching monaco spread the cheeks of the arse and insert, forcibly, their cock into it instead. :embarrassed: Was alerted to this shite by her indoors. Thought it mildly amusing so posted

Also might be slightly cuntered so..

yeah posting like some sub par spartacus writer :facepalm:

I'm going to bed

How did that even happen? Looks like somebody grabbed her cape out of view of the camera.

I had the same thought GilmourD. Watching it again, it looks like they hit it with some air and the cape was just so heavy it took her down. I'll bet capes are going to be out for her now.

I saw another video of it somewhere and apparently there was a long train all the way down the stage that was separate from the cape that got pulled.

She had a veeeeery long cape on and couldn't undo the fastener. Saw it live last night at the Brit awards. So very funny.

However she did get up and carry on so credit where credits due. Shit song though, yet another Madonna dance number. I think she should take it easy now and just do some nice ballads.

She had a veeeeery long cape on and couldn't undo the fastener. Saw it live last night at the Brit awards. So very funny.

However she did get up and carry on so credit where credits due. Shit song though, yet another Madonna dance number. I think she should take it easy now and just do some nice ballads.
I don't think she's had a good song in 20+ years. LOL

I don't think she's had a good song in 20+ years. LOL

Truth. She had some excellent pop songs in her prime, not so much any more. I was never a big fan but I did really like her 'Like A Prayer' CD. A lot of solid music on that disc.

Unfortunate.

Can't say I was ever much of a fan, but she has managed to sprinkle some genuinely solid tunes in amongst the forgettable bulk of her work over the past 4 decades, which is respectable.

There are plenty of pop icons whose similar faux pa's would illicit an hearty chuckle, but for some reason, I just see this as an "ouch" moment.

Such a fall at her age could do some serious damage. What a drag it is getting old.

(1,000 bonus points for anyone who saw what I did there).

[QUOTE="OGG, post: 1104323, member: 230"
Such a fall at her age could do some serious damage. What a drag it is getting old.

(1,000 bonus points for anyone who saw what I did there).[/QUOTE]

Mother's Little Helper

Yeah, I loved some of early stuff, but then she got into a lot of dance music that was just a bunch of beats without much to stand out as songs.

All I seen was that you said,'an' when you should have said,'a'............
Paging @micwalt to the proper English courtesy phone.

Actually, this is a pet peeve of mine. The use of the article "an" is supposed to be used in front of words starting with an H as well as words that begin with a vowel.

It is an hugely misused item in modern culture.

I have been guilty of erroneously using "a" in front of H words myself, usually out of laziness.

Actually, this is a pet peeve of mine. The use of the article "an" is supposed to be used in front of words starting with an H as well as words that begin with a vowel.

I have been guilty of erroneously using "a" in front of H words myself, usually out of laziness.

Umm...I don't think so, but if I'm wrong have an heart and don't be too hard on me. I'll just pick an highway and move on down the road.

Clearly, she never watched The Incredibles. If she had, she would have learned about the danger of capes.

Will you marry me??

Back