Achtung! Tonight! Sharknado 2!!!!!!!!!

reverend1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Yes I will be watching. Make sure you watch Sharknado first at 8 pm so you can follow the complicated story line.

Who's with me?

Damn, forgot about this. Will probably have to try to record it. If my wife doesn't have all the other timers going with silly pregnant teen and dance mom shows :embarrassed:

I'm in. It has been a stressful day, so I could use some flying shark-fightin' madness to help me unwind.

Hopefully it won't be a letdown. Sometimes the business of finding the "just bad enough to be funny" zone can be tough, and it is always hard to follow up a classic. :tongue:

So let me get this straight, they had a contest to name the movie and the winning entry was "Sharknado 2: The Second One"? :embarrassed:

Hopefully it won't be a letdown. Sometimes the business of finding the "just bad enough to be funny" zone can be tough, and it is always hard to follow up a classic. :tongue:

The first one did have a pretty decent "so bad its good" quality, mainly because of the serious WTF factor. I mean, it was no "Troll 2", but what is? :embarrassed:

I'm there, dude.

Even got around to finally hooking up the big TV downstairs and the stereo...so I am set for Sharknado in HD and Surround sound (well, actually not surround sound, but stereo anyway!)

I'll be driving down to Indy tonight......

I have a conference to go to (Greg Hahn is the mid-day entertainment. DANCING-banana ) but tomorrow night.... GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY in 3D IMAX!!!! :baimun:

I'll be driving down to Indy tonight......

I have a conference to go to (Greg Hahn is the mid-day entertainment. DANCING-banana ) but tomorrow night.... GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY in 3D IMAX!!!! :baimun:

Shit, it isn't like it isn't going to be played 100 times over the next few weeks....you'll be fine.

After watching "Sharknado 2", I will have the honor of changing my signature from "Proud member of the "Sharknado Society" to Proud member of the "Sharknado 1 & 2 Society".

It is truly an honor.

OMG! The streets are flooded with sharks........Again!

I'll be watching although I have no idea why.

i have to ask. Are you guys really into it or is it like getting high and watching Sesame Street in High School?
Honestly I tried to watch it last year and I chose to clean carpets instead. I just tried to watch it again (my wife is watching the marathon) and I couldn't do it.
It's sooo bad that it's really Bad.

So I need to drink heavily to enjoy it? I guess I'll try SN2 @ 9:embarrassed:0. I could be back in here by 9:15.... just sayin

Back