Tonight, Bad Religion and Pennywise

Chad

Slender Hobbit
Oh and the Offspring, but I don't really care about them.

Can't wait. I hope Hetson is back playing with them. I know he took some time off for personal reasons but he kills it live.

Have fun! I'd love seeing those guys, and the Offspring :thu:

I like the Offspring, but I don't care for the "hits" which is what you would expect at a show. If I never hear "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" or the na na na why don't you get a job song again that would be great. Its like the record company goes, lets see, what is the worst song you have ever recorded, oh there it is, lets make that the single. :grin:

That sounds like an absolutely awesome concert. Very jealous. Considering your locale I'd expect it to be extra intense. :cool:

That sounds like an absolutely awesome concert. Very jealous. Considering your locale I'd expect it to be extra intense. :cool:

This one is a little out of my area. We are heading up to Baltimore. There aren't a lot of bands I would drive that far to see, but Bad Religion is one of them. Every time I have seen Pennywise in DC, they always have covered a Minor Threat song, I wonder if Baltimore is close enough for that.

I haven't seen either band live for about a decade. Pennywise was a bit too much bro-core banter from Lindberg trying to whip up the crowd. Bad religion was great when I saw them.

I haven't seen either band live for about a decade. Pennywise was a bit too much bro-core banter from Lindberg trying to whip up the crowd. Bad religion was great when I saw them.

I know what you mean with Pennywise. Way too much talking and trying to rile up the crowd, but they sounded great. Bad Religion was freakin awesome as usual, but there was something missing without Hetson. The new guy played great but just didn't bring the energy that Hetson did. Highlight of the night, Pennywise decided to cover "Minor Threat" since they were close to DC and wouldn't start the song until Brian Baker came out and grabbed a guitar. That will probably be the only time I will ever see a member of Minor Threat playing a Minor Threat song.

We stuck around for a few Offspring songs and they were by far the weakest band up there. They just looked like they didn't care to be there and their sound was terrible. The sound was not very good the whole night, I guess it is the venue, but the Offsprings sound was really bad.

Back