Tom Harkenriders 5:00pm Monday Blues Guitar Skype Class Sign up Thread

Tom just let me know that we'll keep it at 5pm and the guy who has the time issue we'll work something out with....

HI Mark,
I tested my skype install with another friend on Skype and Skype video is working.
Do I need has my camera and audio working on my end for the lessons or cam I just watch and learn?
And will the lessons be recorded as well and made available to us?

HI Mark,
I tested my skype install with another friend on Skype and Skype video is working.
Do I need has my camera and audio working on my end for the lessons or cam I just watch and learn?
And will the lessons be recorded as well and made available to us?

Cool! It would be better if you the audio and video on your end worked if you needed to ask a question or demonstrate how you think something goes...you can just watch if you want but it might limit what you're getting from it all. These classes (I don't think) can be recorded via Skype. I'll look into to it and if we can I will try and have them available. Tom will also be posting stuff in your private class forum in the next few days: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/fo...riders-5-00pm-Monday-Blues-Guitar-Skype-Class

New guy

Okay, so I'm signed up....a couple months late, I see, but I'm here now. I've got a skype account. How do I connect with the group on skype? Can anybody answer or point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Welcome! When I saw your subscription I emailed Tom to let him know to contact you...he'll need your skype user name and when it's class time be on Skype and he will invite you to the call!

:thu:

The classes have been going really well so we're all excited to have new folks around....

Back