Today was a good day.

Actually we've been going out a few times a week...he really loves riding but I'm going to eed to find us another trail to ride on. The streets here are really unsafe..we have this trail and the Santa Ana river trail which goes to the beach.

Some of my fondest childhood memories are me riding my bike with my dad.
:)

I was fortunate, both of my kids started playing competitive soccer at an early age, so they were always very fit. I think a LOT of kids are sofa spuds these days!!!

I was fortunate, both of my kids started playing competitive soccer at an early age, so they were always very fit. I think a LOT of kids are sofa spuds these days!!!
We also have the opposite issue here, where the kids play on two or three travel teams at the same time and the families are enslaved to a kids athletic schedule. It would be nice for my kids to be able to play a sport that doesn't require the entire family to travel to other cities multiple times a month. That ain't happening.

We also have the opposite issue here, where the kids play on two or three travel teams at the same time and the families are enslaved to a kids athletic schedule. It would be nice for my kids to be able to play a sport that doesn't require the entire family to travel to other cities multiple times a month. That ain't happening.

Yeah -- I was lucky that I always had the work flexibility. Also, it didn't hurt that I was already a soccer referee -- so I could always get games at the tournaments we traveled to!

This thread makes me happy!

Solid ride for the lad..
more elevation than Tig sees in a month

disco-084

Punk, I got yer elevation!
16806407700_2a3eb2b173_b.jpg

:grin:

Crap, another Wein to kick my ass on the bike! :facepalm:

:grin:

That's cool to watch thanks to modern technology. She's doing great.
Yeah...these guys will be incredibly well documented, as I bet most of their generation will be.

Back