Today... something dumb will happen...

Peen Simmons

Let’s Get Obtuse!
I sold off some project junk and random bits and bobs and cashed my mileage expense checks and got myself involved in a multi-player swaparoo which may turn out to be pretty nifty for me--or could turn into one final trade or sell for something cool.

Meeting a hobo from Craigslist behind a dumpster on my lunch break. Will keep everyone posted.

I sometimes think I get a bit too much mystixian glee out of these long-form complicated gear shenanigans.

I met a lonesome hobo
I had a sweaty wad of cash
Bought ourselves some box car wine
And we threw a little bash
Me, myself, and Hobo Jack
We had some real good fun
But neither Christ nor Baal nor Zeus above
Shall speak of what we done

It was a downhome prostate checkup
It was a grand rail yard exam
Got a clean bill from that junkshop doc
Now I am a full grown man

Last edited:
Don't worry, nothing will go wrong...

concealedcarry.jpg

I've been doing a lot of this lately, except with furniture and rugs and shit. so pretty the same, but much more lame and boring.

Meh. Had a line on a a Korean Harmony Rocket reissue for what seemed like a very nice price. Seemed like it could be my bag, but a quick test drive suggested some action issues and/or frets that needed fussing...coupled with the ugly undisclosed finger on the headstock, I opted out.

Too bad, because the idea seemed rad on paper.

As you were.

Meh. Had a line on a a Korean Harmony Rocket reissue for what seemed like a very nice price. Seemed like it could be my bag, but a quick test drive suggested some action issues and/or frets that needed fussing...coupled with the ugly undisclosed finger on the headstock, I opted out.

Too bad, because the idea seemed rad on paper.

As you were.
Bummer. That would have been a cool guitar, I bet.

And it's dumb...

Guy keeps sending pics of stuff. Now he's guilting me about driving to the meetup. Continuous messages about this or that. I'm trying to ghost you, dude. Not interested any more. Sheesh.

Fucking CL. I should know better.

Back