To Infiniti.....(Ill stop the bad reference now)

Chihlidog

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Figured this is appropriate for the car forum. I know most of you saw it on facebook. I will start my new job as Service Advisor for an Infiniti dealership tomorrow at 7am. Im a little intimidated and really pumped.

I imagine ill have some stories to tell and some insight on the industry to share here. And heres a pic of the brand spanking new "Infiniti Gallery" that just opened on Saturday. Hopefully I dont get too tired of looking at it too soon.

Attachments

• 20141013_095326-1.jpg
    20141013_095326-1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 176
Sorry guys. These hours are gonna get rough. Shouldve reported in last night.

I like it here a lot. Good group of people, gorgeous facility and pretty cool cars. We have some challenges to work out but I am really glad I landed here.

Schweet! One bit of paper on the desk to deal with, so 5 minutes work and the rest of the day is yours to surf the net! :grin:

Seriously though, congratulations dude. :thu:

The cars are growing on me, too. The QX80 has SERIOUS presence. The G sedans are reaaaalllyyy nice cars. The QX70 is a beautiful vehicle in person that just doesn't photograph well. I'm not a big fan of the QX60 but overall I am digging the lineup.

I've always loved the looks of the QX70. I haven't been in one, or checked out if it is big enough to be a telescope toter, because I'm pretty sure it is out of my preferred price range, but I can't think of any SUV's except maybe the Porsche that I like that much from a pure looks standpoint.

I was away last week, so congratulations on your first week. :thu:

I've always loved the looks of the QX70. I haven't been in one, or checked out if it is big enough to be a telescope toter, because I'm pretty sure it is out of my preferred price range, but I can't think of any SUV's except maybe the Porsche that I like that much from a pure looks standpoint.

They are pretty cool. They start at about $45K.

Thing with the QX70 is that it doesnt photograph well. I never much liked them till I started looking at the one in the showroom everyday. Its a really really nice vehicle and has very nice shape in person. We dont see too many come in but Ill tell you that all of the newer vehicles are soooo nice. The 3.7 is a great engine. Sounds good, revs happily and smoothly and wakes up when you get into the pedal. The standard features on all Infinities are fantastic. They arent for everyone due to what I feel is a rather stiff ride but for performance oriented semi-luxury theyre really sweet vehicles.

If we get out CSI numbers up Ill qualify for crazy incentives on leases for them. I may be driving an Infiniti myself soon.

Back