To go with your $90 capo

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
Sampler-Pack-Open_1024x1024.jpg

Exotic hardwood picks, only $12.99 for six.

https://www.thaliacapos.com/collect...nd+|+picks+|+guitars+|+us+|+jan&utm_content=-

I have a wood pick.I never use it,also had a quartz pick years ago.

I love my $90 capo and it's not a Thalia. :embarrassed:

I also have a couple of wooden picks. They can be really cool.
Luckily, the Shubbs work for me; they are still far more expensive than one of the first capos I had, which was the old elastic one. :grin: If I needed to spend $90 to get a capo that worked, I would. I just feel that one is paying for the look of the Thalia capo, not the function, as they seem to work similar to capos that are available for much less.

Luckily, the Shubbs work for me; they are still far more expensive than one of the first capos I had, which was the old elastic one. :grin: If I needed to spend $90 to get a capo that worked, I would. I just feel that one is paying for the look of the Thalia capo, not the function, as they seem to work similar to capos that are available for much less.

I won my $99 capo, although it seriously was one I was considering purchasing. No tuning issues with it no matter where I move it, stores behind the nut, lightweight, and an elegant design.

Still a bargain compared to something like a BlueChip.

Yeah I think they are $35 each right? I have a friend who swears by them...says they never wear out...not sure that is possible unless they are SS :shrug: Then again he has an expensive capo so...

I paid that much for a single Epic Grip. Of course, those are titanium and last for years.

I just started using Acrylic V-Picks that sell for $4 a pop. Love 'em and will continue to use them. Knock on wood if I lose one but they IMO are worth it. Not as hefty a price tag as above but still costs much more than your average pick.

I just started using Acrylic V-Picks that sell for $4 a pop. Love 'em and will continue to use them. Knock on wood if I lose one but they IMO are worth it. Not as hefty a price tag as above but still costs much more than your average pick.

Been a Gravity pick user the last 2+ years myself, and I can't see myself switching anytime soon. Quality stuff and the range of sizes, shapes and so on is fantastic.
Well worth the extra cost for me. :thu:

Been a Gravity pick user the last 2+ years myself, and I can't see myself switching anytime soon. Quality stuff and the range of sizes, shapes and so on is fantastic.
Well worth the extra cost for me. :thu:

I got a few Gravity's at NAMM. Great picks just like the V-Picks and they are colored. One of the simplest changes that I made and it has made a difference. I agree with you Dex in the quality and not switching anytime soon.

Back