To buy or not to buy?

Flamencology

You don't deserve koa.
I normally don't go for old cars, but this one, I kinda love.

IMG_3139.JPG

The Challenger is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's obese and garish and retro even where it shouldn't be (30 yr old Benz platform), BUT...It's fast, super-comfy, fairly reliable, very safe and a great highway cruiser. #murica!

Go for it.

what do you mean "old"?

THIS is old :grin:
8702574421_0c0e66bf89_o.jpg

In Canada, due to snow and salt, it's very unusual to see a car older than about 12 years. Rust is unavoidable.

You see them in the summer, but it's impossible to manage that without a larger garage and can afford different vehicles just for the season.

In Canada, due to snow and salt, it's very unusual to see a car older than about 12 years. Rust is unavoidable.

You see them in the summer, but it's impossible to manage that without a larger garage and can afford different vehicles just for the season.

yea....i'm 7 miles from the michigan border.....i know about snow and salt :mad:

Little red corvette...:
No, that's not it.
Large purple challenger...doesn't quite have the same ring to it.
In any case I'd rather have the challenger. This car is HOT!!!

Do it!!

However, if you are a tall person with long legs, see if you can take an extended test drive.
I've found that the seat bottoms in the R/T are not deep enough front to back. So, there no real support under your thighs.
That matters on a long drive when you are in the driver seat.

Oddly, it wasn't a problem in the 2012 SXT that we had. That was basically the R/T without the HEMI.

I've heard that the seats in the SRTs are fine with more bolstering and a bit more depth.

Also, if you need to have people in the back seat, be sure they have no legs.

Back