b00b
medium.jpg
medium.jpg

medium.jpg
medium.jpg

medium.jpg
medium.jpg

www.titanguitars.com

We are extremely excited to unveil, Titan Guitars. Brought to you by the crew at Kauer Guitars, this has been an 18 month long project to bring out an affordable, boutique guitar that doesn't sacrifice anything for quality or sonically. Made completely here in California, we managed to build a US boutique guitar for import pricing.

Here's how it works:

Each Titan KR1 features:
  • Basswood body featuring our universal pickup rout
  • Maple 25.5" scale neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar frets over a 12" radius
  • Medium C profile (.84" at the nut, .88" at the 12th fret) 1.65" nut width
  • Gotoh Locking Tuners, Dunlop Straplock ready buttons, Emerson Custom Pots, Switchcraft output jack and a CRL switch.
  • Left Handed available for no up charge
For 1299 you get:

5 Color choices:
White, Goldtop, Verde Chiaro ("light green"), Glacier Blue and Tahitian Coral in our new proprietary ultra thin satin finish.

3 pickguard choices: White with black pinstripe, Black with white Pinstripe or Mint with a black pinstripe. Tort and pearloid are options for an additional fee*

Seymour Duncan pickups. These are pretty much anything from the Duncan catalog. Surprise us! We've done Jaguar layouts, Mustang pickups, Hb/P90 combos ect ect. If you want a SSS or HSS set no extra fee. Some 3 pickup layouts will have an upcharge*

Just let us know at check out. Our 3 most popular combos are 2 Seth Lovers, 2 P90's or Tele Bridge / Mini Hum neck but we can accommodate almost anything. Want a single P90 wired direct to the output jack like Josh Scogin? Hell yeah, we'll do it (and it ROCKS).

Want something from TV Jones, Lollar or Wolfetone? Just ask. Upcharges will apply*

Two bridge options:
The standard bridges are either 3 saddle Telecaster or 6 saddle toploading hardtail. Again, have Bigsby and Mastery hardtail options for additional fee's. **

What do you get by pre-ordering? You get a free 140 dollar Mono Case upgrade over the standard gig bag!!!!

Why pre-order? You're helping us finish getting Titan off the ground and letting us see which colors really are the most popular. We have lots of bodies sanded and just waiting on color, we just want to know which colors to paint them! We're only allocating 50 for pre-orders so don't wait. Once these 50 are gone the free case upgrade goes with them!

When does it ship?
We're shipping no later than January 31st in first come first serve ordering. We may be able to start shipping earlier but promise an end of January start to shipping.

Ok- whats the upcharges?
We literally offer nearly 50 pickup choices in EACH of the 3 positions. Way too many to price out along with a few other cool "upgrades". The best place to find out is our website or simply just ask. "Can I get Powertrons?" Yep. "Can I get a Bigsby?" Yep. "Can I marry your sister?" No.

164503691.jpg

164503698.jpg

164147171.jpg

163918135.jpg

and more: www.titanguitars.com

tags: kauer titan kr1

Last edited:
I wish I had the cash to get in on the pre-order. I am really hoping to snag one this summer. If all goes as planned, I will.

I have been wanting to own a Kauer made guitar for the past 3 years - got close. Now I will own one.

Thank you so much Randy, we're very excited you ordered one!

I wish I had the cash to get in on the pre-order. I am really hoping to snag one this summer. If all goes as planned, I will.

Two things: If you need to break it into a 50/50 payment, since we're doing pre-orders that's fine. You can use the code " deposit " to do a 50% payment now. The other option is, it's on Reverb, you can order and finance thru reverb and break it into very reasonably monthly payments.

Two things: If you need to break it into a 50/50 payment, since we're doing pre-orders that's fine. You can use the code " deposit " to do a 50% payment now. The other option is, it's on Reverb, you can order and finance thru reverb and break it into very reasonably monthly payments.

If we weren't buying our house this summer, I would be on it now. If a new guitar suddenly showed up on the doorstep before the papers were signed, my wife would be having me sign a different kind of paper :grin:

$1299? Why did I think your guitars were $3000?

Edit: the Kauer line is the expensive ones....wish I could get one of these in the Starliner shape....any plans on offering that style shape with a tune-o-matic type bridge?

Nice. Lack of maple board and a proper Master trem means I'll just save my pennies and order another McFeely. Might pick one of these up when it hits the used market though.

Nice. Lack of maple board and a proper Master trem means I'll just save my pennies and order another McFeely. Might pick one of these up when it hits the used market though.

Yeah, maple board on a Glacier blue with mint guard and Tele bridge pup with either mini- or full HB in the neck...I'd find that really hard to resist. If I could get one with a Strat vibrato I don't think I could or would even try to resist.

Yeah, maple board on a Glacier blue with mint guard and Tele bridge pup with either mini- or full HB in the neck...I'd find that really hard to resist. If I could get one with a Strat vibrato I don't think I could or would even try to resist.

There's a chance of some maple neck limited runs in the future but no strat trem not for the next couple years. Maybe the KR2 but it won't be 1299.

There's a chance of some maple neck limited runs in the future but no strat trem not for the next couple years. Maybe the KR2 but it won't be 1299.

Apologies for my ignorance, but what's the KR2? Oh wait...the potential second round of the Titan KR1. Yeah, I'd figure the extra routing and labor related to installation and set-up wouldn't be "free"...unless you were super ultra cool. You wanna be super ultra cool, don't you? :thu:

Seriously love the glacier blue and mint guard..even with a rosewood board.

The kr2 is the running gag about the next model.

We can't offer a start trem because I don't want to have to stock two different routed bodies. If we do one for anyone I'm stuck doing them for everybody. That drives prices up instantly for everyone.

Is the formica top something limited or standard that'll be available down the road?

Digging the swirl you posted today too

Thanks! The formicas are limited release and only available when we feel like doing one... that being said the black one IS available. I'd have to do another green one for namm so if someone was to put a preorder in now and ask for the formica in green or black I'd be ok with that :wink:

Thanks! The formicas are limited release and only available when we feel like doing one... that being said the black one IS available. I'd have to do another green one for namm so if someone was to put a preorder in now and ask for the formica in green or black I'd be ok with that :wink:
I would if I could but the timing is no bueno

Back