Hot or Not? Thorn Edition

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
Not my personal taste, but I heard nothing but praise for Thorn on TGP, so it's gotta be good :embarrassed:

Thorn Custom Guitar - G/T-R 096 - ForresTelly

41e73cbc9d55ab7816d33f1a52c9895f.jpg

Nice chunk of wood. Personally not a fan of the look of the P90, would prefer a Tele neck pickup to match the bridge on this.

Ever since I got my Super-Bargain Squier Affinity Strat and it turned out to play and sound basically fine, I basically have lost all interest in boutique-textured tree-wood products. This one appears to be a silly-looking telecaster with the wrong pickups and (I am willing to bet) a baffling price-tag, but I think I'ma sit these threads out for a while 'cos I am seriously not feeling it.

I don't like the wood. If it was a solid color and had a maple board, I would love it.

It's a Thorn which means it'll be superhuman perfect. Annoyingly perfect. Aggravatingly perfect to us mere mortals. It'll sound amazing too.

love it!

And Ron is a super nice guy..... DAMMIT!!! :annoyed:

I'd put both of you in the same category Doug.... Super cool guys who happen to make super cool guitars that are better than the Big Brands. :baimun:

And Ron is a super nice guy..... DAMMIT!!! :annoyed:

I'd put both of you in the same category Doug.... Super cool guys who happen to make super cool guitars that are better than the Big Brands. :baimun:

He is an exceptionally wonderful human being. Very lucky to call him a friend.

He is an exceptionally wonderful human being. Very lucky to call him a friend.

He was super cool and accommodating... gave me a personal tour of his old studio. One of the nicest guys in the music business.

1918284_1292864050207_1749833_n.jpg

I want that basic guitar with a few configuration changes, mainly a P90 in the bridge, too, and a Tele half bridge.

:-P

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Back