This Will Make You Second Guess About Eating Out

I worked in several restaurants back when I was in high school. I don't need to see that to make me think twice.

I worked in several restaurants back when I was in high school. I don't need to see that to make me think twice.

My son works for a sandwich shop and has become friends with others who work in other food stores. He tells me those stories and which places to avoid.

Yeah.....

The problem is even the most careful restaurant/factory can have something like that happen every great while. And it probably happens at home more than you would want to think as well.

When I was a chiropractor in SoCal, there was a favorite Asian restaurant that had an excellent buffet, and great sushi. My wife and I frequently met there for lunch, because she loved their sushi. All that ended when a patient of mine (AC/Heating repairman), came in for a visit, and told me about a job he had just done. He had to be in the restaurant's kitchen, and had seen so much grease everywhere, and so many cockroaches, that he called the health department on them. Yes, you guessed it, it was my favorite Asian place! Never went there again.

When I was a chiropractor in SoCal, there was a favorite Asian restaurant that had an excellent buffet, and great sushi. My wife and I frequently met there for lunch, because she loved their sushi. All that ended when a patient of mine (AC/Heating repairman), came in for a visit, and told me about a job he had just done. He had to be in the restaurant's kitchen, and had seen so much grease everywhere, and so many cockroaches, that he called the health department on them. Yes, you guessed it, it was my favorite Asian place! Never went there again.
A dirty Asian restaurant? Did ypu expect anything less?

Back