This will be the finest song you hear today

Since this thread was from yesterday, and yesterday I went to see Amorphis in concert where they played 14 songs, this song posted above didn't even make the top-10 :embarrassed:

You can't really do much for people whose tastes are narrow and trend to reinforcement.

I'll see you and raise you:

You can't really do much for people whose tastes are narrow and trend to reinforcement.

I'll see you and raise you:

Damnit...that is just Beautiful ! One thing about the Fall, the world could be going to shite, it might not be treating you right but The Fall will ALAYS treat you right and always bring the top shelf sounds. . There's a part in MES's book where he says something to the effect of "yeah i might be an arshole (paraphasing with injustice here) and didn't always treat band memebers right but the bottom line is the music and unlike most bands there is not a single era you can point to and say that is the best...the output was good all across the lineups and years" and that is so true. There's not a bad era in that bands exsistence.

One of my earlier mind-opening experiences via music was soundtracked by "Cruiser's Creek."

Ah, the Fall. One man's poison is another man's post-modern rock experience.

Back