This thread makes me wonder how often these guys "Mystix" their pedalboards....

Keep in mind I've owned 4 tube screamers of various kinds but I was trying out mods and my original 80's one croaked. I never sold it and then wanted the same pedal back again. The closest I've come to that was the Barber LTD, but I even bought different versions that corrected what I didn't like about the original one.

Keep in mind I've owned 4 tube screamers of various kinds but I was trying out mods and my original 80's one croaked. I never sold it and then wanted the same pedal back again. The closest I've come to that was the Barber LTD, but I even bought different versions that corrected what I didn't like about the original one.

i had a bit of a tubescreamer phase, but that was over quickly enough. i bought a RAT twice, and i'm not selling this second one. I'm full up on delay, though it did start with a DMM and me trying to fix the things that were wrong with it. now of course, i own a Memory Boy. so i don't really judge them for flipping stuff.

i had a bit of a tubescreamer phase, but that was over quickly enough. i bought a RAT twice, and i'm not selling this second one. I'm full up on delay, though it did start with a DMM and me trying to fix the things that were wrong with it. now of course, i own a Memory Boy. so i don't really judge them for flipping stuff.
They take it to extremes though.

Can someone sum up for those of us who are apparently IP banned from TGP?
You big troll :embarrassed:

Just a bunch of guys buying and selling a $500 delay pedalm trying something else, buying it and selling it again and then wondering what to spend their money on this time.

Back