This resurrection is taking much longer than three days, but

The bottom right circle is different from the others as well because it had a wider chalk mark, same diameter but more chalk used...in fact all three larger circles have different chalk thickness. The test was flawed from the beginning because they are all different from one another

The bottom right circle is different from the others as well because it had a wider chalk mark, same diameter but more chalk used...in fact all three larger circles have different chalk thickness. The test was flawed from the beginning because they are all different from one another

I'm downloading the tracks now to listen to; I wonder if it will sound better than the original? I'll let you know. :grin:

Okay, I just listened to the album. They ripped it from the original vinyl, remastered the tracks and, in the process, fixed some places where the volume peaked and made it sound bad. This is still a low-fi recording, but it does sound better than the original.

It was my understanding that it would be on both vinyl and CD, but I am only seeing vinyl releases on their website. Anyway, when it is ready for release, I'll let you all know. Maybe even include a free PBR with every vinyl purchase. :grin:

Interesting, everybody in this band, including the sound man was female. Some insight into this Gary Blanchard person.

Interesting, everybody in this band, including the sound man was female. Some insight into this Gary Blanchard person.
I certainly didn't intend it that way, though I never complained about the outcome.

This first clip shows Cynthia Gaver (dark hair) and Stephanie Waters (blond).

Here is Cynthia on keyboards and Joan Mosca dancing.

Back