Achtung! This is how things work here on the new forum software!

Is there a "mark all posts as read" button I'm missing?

Those are handy for the more specialized areas for food & astronomy with less traffic.

Is there a "mark all posts as read" button I'm missing?

Those are handy for the more specialized areas for food & astronomy with less traffic.
There is on the mobile skin:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377276226.013270.jpg

I'll check on the desktop when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

aha...dig this:

"Mark Forums Read" under the Home button:

Screen shot 2013-08-23 at 10.22.18 AM.png

Then you can decide if you want the whole site or just the forum you're currently in marked as read:

Screen shot 2013-08-23 at 10.22.30 AM.png

Mark, this may have been answered already, but in the new software is the feature to click on the replies to see who posted and how many times gone? Didn't know if that was an available feature or not.

Mark, this may have been answered already, but in the new software is the feature to click on the replies to see who posted and how many times gone? Didn't know if that was an available feature or not.
For some reason it doesn't show up in the full site skin but if you are using the "mobile style" that information is there under your avatar.

For some reason it doesn't show up in the full site skin but if you are using the "mobile style" that information is there under your avatar.

I know it shows number of replies, but in the old software you could click on the number of replies and it would open a little box with the posters in the thread by number of posts. I'm unable to click on it in either desktop or mobile version. Not a big deal, just wondering if that feature was a possibility or not.

I know it shows number of replies, but in the old software you could click on the number of replies and it would open a little box with the posters in the thread by number of posts. I'm unable to click on it in either desktop or mobile version. Not a big deal, just wondering if that feature was a possibility or not.
Oh.... I don't think that is a feature of this software. I'll take a look when I get to a computer.

After having the place run for quite a while, I am quite happy with it. Personally, I would like the avatars to be just a bit bigger if it would work out, but other than that this has been a nice, nice upgrade. Thanks Mark!

After having the place run for quite a while, I am quite happy with it. Personally, I would like the avatars to be just a bit bigger if it would work out, but other than that this has been a nice, nice upgrade. Thanks Mark!
Thanks!

We did try making the avatars larger but everything I did messed up the formatting for the rest of the post form,or made them so large that it made using the forum on a mobile device too cumbersome.

One of my favorite features is when you're looking at the list of "New Posts", if you've replied in the thread previously it insets a little copy of your avatar. :baimun:

Back