Achtung! This is how things work here on the new forum software!

Yeah, it's not happening anymore.
However, if I click on the thread title, it doesn't show the most recent several posts. But if I click on the "a moment ago" by the name of the last poster, it does.

ok....I'll look into that.

Yeah, it's not happening anymore.
However, if I click on the thread title, it doesn't show the most recent several posts. But if I click on the "a moment ago" by the name of the last poster, it does.

huh. I just tried it on some threads in the forum and it took me to the last unread when I clicked on the thread title.

I've gone into my control panel and clicked the Hide Avatars button, but I'm still seeing avatars. :embarrassed:

What am I doing wrong?

Also, my control panel is almost transparent and it makes it hard to read since you're seeing the text behind it too. Is there a way to change that on my end, or is it an Admin function?

Also, my control panel is almost transparent and it makes it hard to read since you're seeing the text behind it too. Is there a way to change that on my end, or is it an Admin function?

I just discovered the control panel issue too. I'll have to fix that. The hide avatar thing didn't work for me either. Let me look in the control panel.

This may have been covered and I missed it, but is there a place on the screen or near the avatar that shows whether a person is on or gone?

This may have been covered and I missed it, but is there a place on the screen or near the avatar that shows whether a person is on or gone?
Not at the moment. You can always check to see who is logged in with the "active members>current members" thing but I kinda miss that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back