Achtung! This is how things work here on the new forum software!

You Da Man. :thu:

I'm tryin' :)

SO far thats been the hardest thing to work out, which means that this is going pretty smoothly overall. I asked a question on the Xenforo site and within an hour or so someone posted the code and instructions for me. I should have done that yesterday and I would have saved a couple of pointless hours :embarrassed:

To embed Soundcloud players just get the sharing link of your song:

And paste it into the same place you paste a Youtube link for embedded video:

And this is what shows up in your post:

When I first entered, I got an "Authentication Required" message with user name and password, but my user name and password didn't work.
I just hit cancel, though, and it went away.

When I first entered, I got an "Authentication Required" message with user name and password, but my user name and password didn't work.
I just hit cancel, though, and it went away.
was that this morning? What device/browser?

I've left and reentered a few times and haven't received the message again. Maybe it was a one time deal.

hmm...I just tried it with Firefox and didn't get it.

Was it your first time logging into the forum since we changed it over? r since last night?

its something about this thread. I've copied and pasted info into is and I think something is referencing the test server, which it is asking you to log into.

ok. I think I fixed it. There were two pictures in the ifrst page that were hosted on the test server which has been locked. Thats why the login box was coming up. It should not happen again.

Yeah, it's not happening anymore.
However, if I click on the thread title, it doesn't show the most recent several posts. But if I click on the "a moment ago" by the name of the last poster, it does.

Back