This is how they roll in my home town

i'm betting there has been ongoing disputes between them for a long time. mowing your lawn at 9pm is something you do when you want to piss off your neighbors. and therein lies the problem.......if you go out of you way to piss people off, sometimes they snap. take your chances.

Yeah, that guy should be shot and his old mother should be thrown in prison.

...and no, 9 pm is not out of the ordinary...it is still light until after that these days.

The headline photo on this week's newspaper in my hometown was a young family eating ice cream cones outside on a warm sunny day. The one before that was a story about a celebrity chef who came home to cook for his family reunion.

Dentist Clara Harris ran over her cheating husband over a dozen times just 200 meters from where I grew up.
Later, Andrea Yates, a neighbor and one time visitor to my old home, drown her 5 children and placed them in their beds.

Anyone up for a Halloween Tigstock?
I'll invite their defense attorney, George Parnham!

*in the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger*

Hey lady, your ass is grass!

I work 3rd shift, and a couple of times I go by this one house in a tiny little village, there is a guy outside mowing his lawn.

At like 10:40 PM…

I bet his neighbors are thrilled...

I work 3rd shift, and a couple of times I go by this one house in a tiny little village, there is a guy outside mowing his lawn.

At like 10:40 PM…

I bet his neighbors are thrilled...
Perhaps that is payback for his neighbors who insist on mowing while he tries to sleep.

I used to have a neighbor who would get picked up at 7 am to deliver newspapers. His ride would sit there and honk incessantly until the guy would come out of the house. I worked midnights and got home from work at 6:30am, and one day I just lost my shit at both of them and threatened to take a baseball bat to the car. The honking never happened again.

Reactions: Tig
I usually mow at around 8:30–9pm. But so do a lot of my neighbors. Nobody wants to mow in the Colorado sun.

Back