This is all Chad's fault

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
mmg4armmgyrvdcnk0n4t.jpg

The DE7 is the best sounding, cheapest, self oscillating delay, that won't destroy your speakers.

Stupid TC mash button...:mad:

Last edited:
I would love if the FB could hold the oscillation then tap it again to stop it.

I could probably do all of this with my Deluxe Memory Boy, but I've never been good at having the oscillation sit behind the mix. So even if all this does is get me to better use the DMB, then it'll be a success.

Or, I'll sell it, the Prisoner, and the DMB, and get a DOD Rubberneck that does everything in one box.

I could probably do all of this with my Deluxe Memory Boy, but I've never been good at having the oscillation sit behind the mix. So even if all this does is get me to better use the DMB, then it'll be a success.

Or, I'll sell it, the Prisoner, and the DMB, and get a DOD Rubberneck that does everything in one box.

I still can't see me dropping $300 on a DOD pedal, it just doesn't compute in my head, DOD are supposed to be the "cheap" pedals. Same with the Carbon Copy Deluxe. An MXR pedal isn't supposed to cost that much :grin:

I've never spent that much on one before, I did buy a Strymon for $280 once and that was a hard to do.

I still can't see me dropping $300 on a DOD pedal, it just doesn't compute in my head, DOD are supposed to be the "cheap" pedals. Same with the Carbon Copy Deluxe. An MXR pedal isn't supposed to cost that much :grin:

I've never spent that much on one before, I did buy a Strymon for $280 once and that was a hard to do.

I'm waiting until they show up used on Reverb next year. Then they'll be $150.

Back