This guy has a good understanding of women

I actually shared this on fb earlier this week, and I rarely post anything. funniest shit I've seen in a LONG time.

I stopped at, "...there's no such thing as a woman who isn't at least a 4 crazy." I'm sure it's funny and all, but I'm over the "us vs. them" mentality when it comes to gender relations.

I stopped at, "...there's no such thing as a woman who isn't at least a 4 crazy." I'm sure it's funny and all, but I'm over the "us vs. them" mentality when it comes to gender relations.

I might be wrong, but I think this is meant to be tongue in cheek. I can't imagine he was serious.

Where's the Youtube link for this? I have to send this one to a friend of mine. He'll spew on his computer when he sees this. ROFLMAO!

Found it!

Last edited:
He ripped that off from How I Met Your Mother.

My original thought as well...

the-hot-crazy-scale-how-i-met-your-mother-barney-stinson-hot-demotivational-poster-1234586298.jpg

I showed this to my wife, and she thought it was funny and pretty accurate too.

Did I mention that I have a cool wife?:cool:

Oh good, I thought it was going to be something misogynistic.

JK, actually, my sister posted that on Fb the other day. She found it hilarious, too.

It's pretty basic, though. I could go into more detail.

The video is incomplete. Here is the same video with the missing remaining minute which applies to from women towards men.

Also here is the women's rebuttal

Back