Things or situations that send you right into a song

Well, I think at some point SOMEONE is going to have to make a move.

I'm kind of hoping it's me that gets banned, to be honest.

I guess we'll see.

In the meantime, why don't all the mental midgets post CC videos? HOORAY? A great day for freedom, indeed!

To be fair I really don't know anything about Chris Cross other than the couple tunes I've heard of his while I'm grocery shopping..

And the annoying stuff that gets posted here..

Well, I think at some point SOMEONE is going to have to make a move.

I'm kind of hoping it's me that gets banned, to be honest.

I guess we'll see.

In the meantime, why don't all the mental midgets post CC videos? HOORAY? A great day for freedom, indeed!

No, let's just LOSE OUR FUCKING SHIT because someone on the internet did something you don't like. Who's 15 years old, again?

LOL..There's nothing that will cause someone to lose their shit quicker than 'someone' telling another not to lose their shit...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

LOL..There's nothing that will cause someone to lose their shit quicker than 'someone' telling another not to lose their shit...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I didn't tell him not to lose his shit, as the shit has clearly already been lost- I chided him for having done so.

"Once the shit is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back in."
-H.R. Haldeman

No. Fuck that guy. He's nothing but a troll, and I'm sorry, but since when did we suffer trolls?

Ban me. I've been here for ages, through the thick and thin.

NOTHING to offer. NOTHING. Doesn't even play guitar.....

Bear that in mind.
:troll:

You can put him on ignore and never have to see another post.

Personally, I find him amusing.

I like you GD...I do..

I'm on the other side too..I find him about as amusing as a brick wall..

He's probably a decent girl at heart and uses this as a frustrated mixed signal sexual outlet but enough with the Chris Cross....

How about some Deep Purple?

Purple is a nice color....

Since splitting with my wife about 10 years ago I've been enjoying the feelings of 'new sexual partner'. That whole honeymoon stage for as long as it lasts..

When a new one walks through my door this tune pops in my head...Other than that, your phenomenon isn't a common occurrence for me..

I wonder if Criss Cross could pull this off??

Really don't care one way or the other.

45, btw...and have better shit to do with my time, but I DO care about this place.....there's a good group/core of folks here.

Don't cheapen it, eh?

Whatever happens, well, it happens. I have been out to CA and seen Mark's band. Been and seen Gary Blanchard. Tried to see Scotty Powell in GA.....I've been everywhere, man.

Want to have up-teen threads with CC videos posted in them? Great. Don't let me stand in the way.
But I go on record saying that Theodore is a troll, and should be banned.

Ban me, couldn't really give a shit. Because if THAT'S what 5 years+ of loyalty gets you, fuck you, too.

Last edited:
Back