They say we are getting 6 - 10 more inches of snow...plus tweaked knee content

telecaster911

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Just not really sure where we are going to put it is all:)

I ended up tweaking my right knee pretty bad yesterday. I can put weight on it as long as it's perfectly straight, but any bend or twist feels like a knife in there. I slipped on the ice and it twisted outward:( No swelling, but it hurts like hell.:mad: I'm sure it's a lateral meniscus issue. We'll see how it goes in a couple of days.

Ouch. Mojo on the hurt knee.

We've been pretty light on the snow this year here in SE Meechigan, but they're saying we'll be getting some this week.....

Sorry about the knee. Knee injuries suck.

We are supposed to be getting more snow here too. I have lived in VA almost 38 years and have never seen this much snow.

Knee Mojo on the way right now. As for the freakin' snow. Aargh I am so flippin' tired of the bleepin' cold and snow. Aargh. I am done.

Knee injuries suck majorly. Knee mojo on the way...

We got about 5 inches of snow yesterday, but we are right back to dry again. We are behind on the snow numbers here, but the mountains have been getting plenty and they are only 45 minutes away. Go figure...

I messed my knee up on ice last year, took a while until I didn't feel that little tweak in it. They're calling for 10-14" here. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Think we will actually get hammered again?

I'm still pissed that I am here. Oakland is an utter mess. If we start getting slammed again, and my inconsiderate excuse for a boss doesnt even suggest that I go home, I am going to the board to complain. It's ridiculous that even when the major instituitions are closed that I am expected to report in.

More importantly, hope the knee heals up quickly!

I love the snow. It makes everything more exciting. Like my drive in this morning. Every turn, every stop, every acceleration is a death defying feat. I love shoveling snow. I like to make sure my driveway is more perfectly shovelled than anyone elses. I like to sit inside, next to a fire with a glass of wine and watch it snow. I like to walk in the snow.

I like snow.

Sorry.

Just not really sure where we are going to put it is all:)

I ended up tweaking my right knee pretty bad yesterday. I can put weight on it as long as it's perfectly straight, but any bend or twist feels like a knife in there. I slipped on the ice and it twisted outward:( No swelling, but it hurts like hell.:mad: I'm sure it's a lateral meniscus issue. We'll see how it goes in a couple of days.

My car almost slid off our road this morning coming to work :mad: and we're suppose to have a connecting flight out of DC Thursday morning. It's not looking to good there either:facepalm:

I love the snow. It makes everything more exciting. Like my drive in this morning. Every turn, every stop, every acceleration is a death defying feat. I love shoveling snow. I like to make sure my driveway is more perfectly shovelled than anyone elses. I like to sit inside, next to a fire with a glass of wine and watch it snow. I like to walk in the snow.

I like snow.

Sorry.
TROLL

:grin:

I ended up tweaking my right knee pretty bad yesterday. I can put weight on it as long as it's perfectly straight, but any bend or twist feels like a knife in there. I slipped on the ice and it twisted outward:( No swelling, but it hurts like hell.:mad: I'm sure it's a lateral meniscus issue.....

Yeah.... that's exactly what I was going to say.....

... a labial mestruce issue.... :messedup:

I like snow too and to be perfectly honest I'm usually not shocked or surprised if it snows in Chicago during the winter. Winter here is serious business from December-March, there is usually no breaks from it.

Back