There's this older guy I talk to at the gym.

BS555

Kick Henry Jackassowski
He's 72 to be precise. He quit smoking like a decade ago but he said he struggles with it and has to constantly eat candy...in this case Fireballs. So as long as I've known the guy about 75 percent of the time I see him in the gym you can see him munching on a Fireball.

atomic_fireballs_bulk_2_1.jpg

And for as long as I've known him, he does this disgusting thing where, if he's talking to you and the Fireball is new in his mouth, he takes it out and sets it down somewhere. Yeah. So if you're talking to him on a treadmill, he'll take the thing out of his mouth and set it down, covered in slobbers, right on the edge of the treadmill where there's a groove it can sit on.

I've seen him set one down on bikes and counter tops. And you can just see the drool as he takes it out of his mouth and sometimes his entire chin (he has a goatee,) I shit you not, is all red where he's taken one out probably a dozen times to talk to other people.

Sometimes he just takes it out and holds it.

Gaaaaaaah.

And despite the fact my gym has private changing rooms in the shower area that are designed such that you should never leave the shower area nude, these old guys STILL LOVE LOCKER ROOM NUDITY. Some old bastard sauntered up to the sinks yesterday buck naked and started brushing his teeth completely nude. There's no fucking reason for it. The sinks are right in front of a big swinging door out to a high traffic hallway where men and women walk past constantly.

Maybe two weeks ago the staff had the door propped open to air the front part of the locker area out after cleaning it, and once again another lurchy old fuck comes up to the sinks naked and says to me "Can you close that door on your way out?" I wanted to tell him "If you actually put clothes on like you're supposed to before coming to this area it wouldn't be an issue, you twat."

The worst is when they try to talk to you. Like I'm just waiting for the day when this generation stops going to the gym. The cutoff for bathroom nudity seems to be around 70, or let's say people born 1940-1945. Anyone younger than that seems not to do it.

I've been going to gyms my entire adult life, yeah, I know this shit has always happened, but I see daylight coming.

Last edited:
You could have written a few Roseanne Roseannadanna skits!
roseannadanna.jpg

Ask him if he has any TV heroes...
181915-family-guy-herbert-and-chris.png

Back