The X-Files

Lerxst

spaghetti and blankets
I've been looking forward to the show's return, even though brief, since I first heard of the reboot.

Caught the first episode and I'm kinda wondering if they decided to reboot Evolution by mistake? Can't wait to see what Orlando Jones has been up to.

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard Scully choked to death deepthroating Mulder's rod.
I also heard the Smoking Man was in it, even though he got blown up by a missile years ago.

Not sure what to believe any more.

I want to believe, though.

Last edited:
I watched it.

I was a fan of the original show when I was a kid so was pretty excited to see this.

The first episode felt very rushed. Not bad, but hopefully it gets better.

I haven't watched yet. I was a huge fan of the original series, though. Sunday night Fox was a ritual at my place.

I've watched the first episode and am halfway through the second. They have build a plot about a super deep conspiracy, so they'll get at least one season out of it.

I rarely watched the first series.

I never watched the show when it was on, just didn't get around to it. I tried watching the series on netflix but it was so dated it made my skin crawl. Looks like a cool show though and for fans, this little revisit must be a lot of fun.

I was a fan of the original. I am liking the new episodes also. Ep 2 was really good.
Scully = :love:

Looks good to me. We'll see if they can get more than 6 episodes out of it, my guess is the ratings will only reflect the people that watched it in the first place and the people too young to watch it the first time might spur a resurgence. Hard to say.

The smoking man LOOKS like he absorbed a missile attack in the scene where we see him.

I am exactly the kind of person that should love X-Files. I've tried to watch out many times and I find it extremely dull and boring. The movie was more so. I must be missing something.

It was terrible. I LOVE the original series. I've seen them all, most more than once. Some of the worst writing I've seen in some time. This is the Golden Age. You can't get away with that shit anymore.

of course it is worth watching cop0

anderson12121212-109273.png

Watched the new episodes and I am definitely digging it. I like the tongue-in-cheek references to the old series.

And my Gillian Anderson crush is back. She looks better now than 20 years ago :embarrassed:

Watched the new episodes and I am definitely digging it. I like the tongue-in-cheek references to the old series.

And my Gillian Anderson crush is back. She looks better now than 20 years ago :embarrassed:
Last week's episode was thoroughly enjoyable

Check out the series "The Fall" if you haven't already. It's on Netflix.

Back