The Whole 30.

Looks like I am going to be doing another round of Whole 30. My wife has finally decided she wants to and it wont happen if I dont do it with her. I could probably use the reset anyway.

I wont be able to use the term "taco guts" with her though.

Tacos guys has already been used. Mrs. Rev though it was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming down to the home stretch and I'm happy to report no cheats the entire month. We've cooked every meal from whole foods all month long. Total loss as of this morning is 22 pounds but I'm hoping for one more for Thursdays finale. Not many cravings at this point, but man I'd like to have some crunchy chips and salsa or maybe a taco.

Coming down to the home stretch and I'm happy to report no cheats the entire month. We've cooked every meal from whole foods all month long. Total loss as of this morning is 22 pounds but I'm hoping for one more for Thursdays finale. Not many cravings at this point, but man I'd like to have some crunchy chips and salsa or maybe a taco.
Awesome!

I'm restarting the whole 30 on Monday after my birthday weekend. :embarrassed:

Awesome, tele! :thu:.

Not doing TW30, but I am definitely on track and not eating crap. Lots more fruits and veggies, no dairy save for yogurt, and red meat extremely sparingly. Pants are loosening ever-so-slightly already.

That's actually pretty good. And exactly the right thing to do is go strict for a while again. That way it never gets out of control. I gained a few more than that back so I'm back on beast mode today too.

I am into the last week of my 21 day cleanse diet. Have done pretty well, with no super major cheats. Feeling pretty good at this point and may look at this program for additional ways to change my long run habits. Will welcome the return to coffee (i did allow myself some over this weekend as I had long, early morning drives for soccer) and will enjoy good microbrew again, but look forward to staying with a lot of the restrictions, which are really, just stay away from any refined or processed sugars, foods, etc.

Had a splurge over the weekend. A piece of pizza, 5 jalapeño pierogies, a Reese's peanut butter egg, potato patch fries, half a hoagie, buttered popcorn. This was over the course of 4 days. Now back to strict whole 30. That splurge did nothing but make me feel like shit. And it wasn't as good as I remember. Oh, add some take out Chinese in there too.

That's actually pretty good. And exactly the right thing to do is go strict for a while again. That way it never gets out of control. I gained a few more than that back so I'm back on beast mode today too.
What I've found interesting is that there are some foods I've crazed and over eaten and others that I really don't dig anymore. I'm about halfway to being retrained I guess. :)

I think I'm gonna do this. I've been looking for a sustainable weight loss plan. This may have some added benefits for some health issues that I suspect may be related to my poor diet.

This will be a pretty big challenge for me, as I'm a big lover of pasta, pizza, burgers, etc. and have a sweet tooth. But, hey, I quit smoking. I should be able to pull this off.

Back