The Tattoos of Weinworld

Thanks guys. I am really happy with it too. Its turning out better than I hoped!

:embarrassed:

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

steak, that's lookin' killer man. I'm still trying to come up with designs to guide my next one :\

Very nice steak. I have one on my shoulder I need to get removed or covered. I like how they covered that one, it is making me think cover now.

Thanks again!

Chad...obviously I'm biased...but I would go "cover-up". I have heard lazer hurts...and frankly I have seen really mixed results (especially considering the high cost).

Aahzz...I am totally addicted to Last Sparrow Tattoo...to the point I'm seriously considering a trip out there in the fall or spring to get tattooed at their shop.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

Thanks again!

Chad...obviously I'm biased...but I would go "cover-up". I have heard lazer hurts...and frankly I have seen really mixed results (especially considering the high cost).

My brother used to be a tattoo artist. The shop he worked at has a laser and I can get it done for next to nothing. My brother has had one removed (he was a guinea pig for a new style at the shop, so they removed it after they gave it a try) and he said it didn't hurt any worse than getting the tattoo in the first place.

I am leaning towards covering it simply because it will take less time and visits to the shop and I too have seen mixed results in removal. The problem is I can't think of anything to cover it with.

My brother used to be a tattoo artist. The shop he worked at has a laser and I can get it done for next to nothing. My brother has had one removed (he was a guinea pig for a new style at the shop, so they removed it after they gave it a try) and he said it didn't hurt any worse than getting the tattoo in the first place.

I am leaning towards covering it simply because it will take less time and visits to the shop and I too have seen mixed results in removal. The problem is I can't think of anything to cover it with.

That is awesome you have an "in" with the lazer!

It took me about 20 years to figure out what I wanted to cover the taz with. :embarrassed: Then I changed my mind a week before my first appointment and I LOVE the design I am getting. I understand where you are at.

I still have not decided what to do with my other arm, my oldest kid says I look "unbalanced". :embarrassed: :grin: I'm leaning towards doing another American style Japanese tattoo done (maybe a dragon, tiger, or an eagle)...I have also been toying around with the idea of having a WWII dogfight done as a sleeve...then I think that might be badass as a back piece...

That is awesome you have an "in" with the lazer!

It took me about 20 years to figure out what I wanted to cover the taz with. :embarrassed: Then I changed my mind a week before my first appointment and I LOVE the design I am getting. I understand where you are at.

I still have not decided what to do with my other arm, my oldest kid says I look "unbalanced". :embarrassed: :grin: I'm leaning towards doing another American style Japanese tattoo done (maybe a dragon, tiger, or an eagle)...I have also been toying around with the idea of having a WWII dogfight done as a sleeve...then I think that might be badass as a back piece...

My other brother (not the former tattoo artist) has a big ass pirate ship on his upper arm that is basically a half sleeve.

One of my stupid friends had skulls tattooed on his fingers on a whim. He got them lasered at a dermatologist and said that was spectacularly painful. IIRC there are a lot of factors including laser type

Back