The Tattoos of Weinworld

I never updated this thread with number 2 - bouncing it back up...wanted to link to my artist's portfolio as well, she added my Mr Crowe, as well as a lot of other really cool ink :)

http://www.beelistic.com/crow.php

crowe5.jpg

That's some quality work right there.

That's some quality work right there.

Thanks! I'm still super pleased with that one. The artist has switched shops to one without much of an online presence, which I wish it had, because she does great work.

Last edited:
:lol:

gonna try and get one pic here right away.
gal's not up yet, and I'm getting ready for nap time...

*EDIT*
so much for that idea...batteries need charging. :mad:

These are some of my brothers. He basically has 2 sleeves and a bunch of random ones everywhere else. I have none. I'm the black sheep of the family :grin:

100_0092.jpg

100_0094.jpg

IMG_20110411_164754.jpg

Had my first appt today...1 hour of consultation, changing the drawing a bit...applying the stencil then 3.5 hours of line work. Getting the inside of the arm by the arm pit and the inside of the elbow hurt! Otherwise...pretty easy.

I'm digging it so far...I'll take some pics...

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk.

HaHaHa!!! CFG, I started to see your reply, then it flashed to the pics of Tele911's brother and I thought that was you!! Whoa, that would have been a lot of work to get done in a first appointment!!

Looking forward to seeing it man!

I tried to get a pic of my memorial ink tonight, since the only ones I have were from the next day, but I couldn't get one to come out right. :mad:

HaHaHa!!! CFG, I started to see your reply, then it flashed to the pics of Tele911's brother and I thought that was you!! Whoa, that would have been a lot of work to get done in a first appointment!!

Lol!!! No doubt!

Jeremy...I hear ya man...I can't get a good pic either...I suck at cameras. I'd like to see yours though too.

Fuck...this thing hurts now. :grin:

Thanks guys. :embarrassed:

I'll post updates as I go...sunny...I gotta cover the awful taz...I think you will like it even better shaded and colored. I am very pleased with the lines though! :grin:

awesome stuff, Steak!
I really gotta get around to getting pics:embarrassed:

you can see a bit of my work in the video on our site (sorta kinda), I think...
I'm topless, at least.

Hi! I got some more work done this weekend:

2011-06-27204536.jpg

2011-06-27204413.jpg

2011-06-27204419.jpg

I hope these pics don't suck! I like how its shaping up...that back of the arm black shading of the wave hurt like a mf'er...

Reactions: Tig
Back