The Story of....Fulltone OCD

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!

It's a modern classic. First released in 2005, the fulltone OCD was a trailblazer praised for it's touch sensitivity and harmonic content. Over a decade later this pedal has seen 8 different iterations, possibly with more to come. Created by Mike Fuller and Fulltone effects the OCD has long been a favorite of the Tone Junkies. It's pedal with a story. So of everyone who has ever asked, "what's the story with all those OCD versions?This is the story of the Fulltone OCD

http://www.geartube.net/video/txHlJKghD0k

I think I'm getting a OCD pedal for my upcoming birthday. As far as what version I get....idn_smilie

There was an early version on CL last week for $75.00 I should've grabbed it.

I would like to A/B an OCD and a Dirty Little Secret.
It would be fun,and piss off the neighbor.

The OCD is more open sounding and is a much better boost pedal. Both take over your sound, which doesn't feel natural, they just have different outcomes. I prefer a RAT.

The OCD is more open sounding and is a much better boost pedal. Both take over your sound, which doesn't feel natural, they just have different outcomes. I prefer a RAT.
I do have a Mooer Rat clone that you suggested. ( I think )Great pedal.I just want to play with a few different flavors of dirt.

I do that every day...

35677046545_91e781fbf9_b.jpg

I do have a Mooer Rat clone that you suggested. ( I think )Great pedal.I just want to play with a few different flavors of dirt.

I'm a huge fan of the RAT. It's a boost, it's a distortion, it's a fuzz, and it's easily modded. Kinda can't go wrong.

I'm a huge fan of the RAT. It's a boost, it's a distortion, it's a fuzz, and it's easily modded. Kinda can't go wrong.
I like me clone.It sounds pretty good up against a Pro Co Rat.
When I got it the first song I played was The Foo Fighters All My Life.
It nailed the tone right off the bat .It was playtime after that.
It really is all I need to get that dirt I want.

I like me clone.It sounds pretty good up against a Pro Co Rat.
When I got it the first song I played was The Foo Fighters All My Life.
It nailed the tone right off the bat .It was playtime after that.
It really is all I need to get that dirt I want.

My favorite pedal I've paired with the RAT has been the DOD Boneshaker. Runner up is the GE-7. EQ goes a long way.

Back