The sound of Dodge’s new EV muscle.

True, but after watching hundreds of Chargers go through my in-laws shop with all manner of electrical and battery problems I wouldn’t feel very comfortable with one.
My cousin sent me this today.

1FA73BD6-32FA-4F7F-B119-2872FE2D562F.jpeg

My cousin sent me this today.

View attachment 77023

It's all over the Internet. According to some of the posts I've seen many people think it's fake or an attempt to force the customer to buy a new Bolt, which would be the same price.

The part number is discontinued by GM and the current GM replacements are apparently 8k for new and 6k for refurbished battery module. There are other aspects that don't line up with a typical dealer shop quote.

It's all over the Internet. According to some of the posts I've seen many people think it's fake or an attempt to force the customer to buy a new Bolt, which would be the same price.

The part number is discontinued by GM and the current GM replacements are apparently 8k for new and 6k for refurbished battery module. There are other aspects that don't line up with a typical dealer shop quote.
Looking it up it notes replacement costs, if out of warranty range from. $3400 to $35,000 for the volt. 8 years or 100,000 miles. New batteries are at the upper end of the price, refurbish/recouped batteries the lower.

Back