The "Recording fest for guys who have done this before"

Mark, I've redone a bunch of stuff in the last of my entries. The URL should be the same though.

I'm just using my entry from the HC contest. I'd do some touch up on it, but I am gone most of the night tonight (book club meeting....).

Thats what I'm doing...the main reason we put it off was so that you guys could post in both....

Thats what I'm doing...the main reason we put it off was so that you guys could post in both....

Just got an idea...I could post a song from the cd we're working on with Wasted, just got done mixing that one a couple of months ago. That one hasn't been posted anywhere else yet. I guess that's ok? :wink:

Just got an idea...I could post a song from the cd we're working on with Wasted, just got done mixing that one a couple of months ago. That one hasn't been posted anywhere else yet. I guess that's ok? :wink:

Thats got my vote, i'd LOVE to hear it. :thu:

That would be awesome! Do you want me to link to your contest entry, too?

Back