Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_4107.JPG

I may move the Nebula to the back row and use my mini tuner so the Little Monster can have a little more room. The Ethereal is amazing.

It's ok. After getting the Ethereal, I doubt it is staying on the board. The Ethereal nails the same sound I want from the Exosphere so I don't think it's needed.
It's funny, for what would seem like such a simple effect, reverb has proven to be the most elusive for me....I just can't find "the one". (Without spending a fortune). Lol

It's funny, for what would seem like such a simple effect, reverb has proven to be the most elusive for me....I just can't find "the one". (Without spending a fortune). Lol

Reverb always seemed simple until I started buying pedals. I can pretty much use any one I've tried, but there are just so many options. Then occasionally you stumble on one that just seems write parts for you.

I think the TC Hall of Fame would be a good one to try...with the TonePrint function you have a wide pallet of programs you can try, the actual programming is ridiculously easy with your smart phone, and if you don't find "the one" you can try programming it yourself with your PC...

I think the TC Hall of Fame would be a good one to try...with the TonePrint function you have a wide pallet of programs you can try, the actual programming is ridiculously easy with your smart phone, and if you don't find "the one" you can try programming it yourself with your PC...
I've got one...I like it enough I guess but I can't help but keep thinking there's something better out there.

I've got one...I like it enough I guess but I can't help but keep thinking there's something better out there.

I think it's all about the editor, really. I use the standard plate reverb on my Mini. Sounds as close to the reverb on my Allen as I'm going to get.

I think it's all about the editor, really. I use the standard plate reverb on my Mini. Sounds as close to the reverb on my Allen as I'm going to get.
That's what I've been using too, the plate reverb. It's good, don't get me wrong....but you know, always on the search for the elusive "something else".

Back