Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

86'd the Volume Pedal... Did you know you have a volume knob right there on your guitar???!?!??!?!

IMG_2299.JPG

how do you like the super mod workstation?

Like most Keeley pedals, it sounded great in demos, terrible in real life. I sold it a few days after I bought it. Luckily I nabbed it on sale, so I made a few bucks on it.

Simple, but it works for now. I have my eye on a couple of additions, but that won't happen for a while.
file-1(3).jpeg

Here's my rig as of today.

I ordered the Pedaltrain, but when it got here, I hated it.

So I built my own that perfectly suits my needs. It has its own power supply that can drive a pair of OneSpots, nice tall rubber feet, and just the right amont of real estate.

Dig it.

d6d744560b2b55d61e35515769143614.jpg
9c6a84045062086d7b7d9c6d8aa66e6b.jpg

Boss NF-1 Noise Gate to Tokai TCO2 Compressor to Boss MT-2 Metal Zone to Digitech Hot Head to Joyo Analog Chorus to Joyo Quattro Delay.

I ran it on Sunday and it worked great. The Hot Head really does work killer as a clean boost for leads.

Experimenting with a new looper, enabling me to switch between two different stacks of drives, as well as the third option of placing another drive or fuzz before the looper itself. So many options, now I just need to find a fuzz that puts a smile on my face, and I'm all set.

20170204_150744.jpg

Tuner>wah>klone>OCD>Pinnacle>phasor>flanger>delay>boost...

Heelstock, here I come...

Got a deal on an OCD at Alto yesterday, pulled the Tech21 Boost/OD in favor of it and added the phasor and flanger...plus I ordered a DLS3 off reverb to A/B with the Pinnacle...if the DLS3 wins it will free up a 9volt power tap so I can add my Ehx Hot Tubes Nano in front of the Klone...thus the empty space next to the tuner...

I need to stop...:embarrassed:

Last edited:

Tuner>wah>klone>OCD>Pinnacle>phasor>flanger>delay>boost...

Heelstock, here I come...

Got a deal on an OCD at Alto yesterday, pulled the Tech21 Boost/OD in favor of it and added the phasor and flanger...plus I ordered a DLS3 off reverb to A/B with the Pinnacle...if the DLS3 wins it will free up a 9volt power tap so I can add my Ehx Hot Tubes Nano in front of the Klone...thus the empty space next to the tuner...

I need to stop...:embarrassed:

Wait until you see my board at Heelstock. It will blow you away.

Back