Dig it! The Perpetual Pedalboard of the Day Thread

A few changes :embarrassed:
IMG_4186.JPG

Trying to get an idea for size and shape of my pedal board. None of the "off the rack" stuff seems to work for me. I prefer a wider board vs a deeper board. So I did this mock up and I think the width is perfect, but the final product will need to be deeper by a few inches.

I'll just get some aluminium sheets and cut my own. Believe it or not, I actually know how to do that stuff. I should be able to cut and assemble it before the next hand surgery. I'll probably mimic the basic design of a Pedaltrain, but the dimensions will be all mine.

This is pretty much everything I'm likely to use, plus or minus one or two pedals.

Yes, that is the JeremyDrive right before the RAT.
2ccfcca63bad678e65956188aba329bf.jpg

Some creative positioning and you could easily get another pedal on there...
Nah. Still needs to be practical for me to use. The only real addition I'd want is a Phase 90 but everything would be too close together for me to hit accurately onstage. I can tag my volume or wha pedals on in front of the board though which is nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

major board change coming tomorrow. I am getting it setup for Barnstorm, where I plan on shooting out my dirt pedals to see what sticks. I'll be bringing every pedal I own to the barn and what doesn't stick will go to the swap table. I think I will actually be bringing 2 boards.

Back