The pedal spree continues! MXR Custom Comp

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
Just picked up an MXR Custom Comp. GC has them (and lots others) 15% off.

Haven't gotten home to try it out, yet, but I now need a comp within context of the new band (lots of jangly cleans that need to be even and strong).

So that's TC Electronic Flashback X4, MXR Uni-Vibe, and a third MXR Classic OD (as a backup in case one of the two on my board die). LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Nice!

Yeah, I'm on a pedal kick right now that's becoming a problem.
Yeah... Good thing I have some money coming on this week. Bonus at work and student loan money to pay off bills. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Nice!

Yeah, I'm on a pedal kick right now that's becoming a problem.

Same here. I am embarrassed to say how many I have bought in the last 2 weeks. Once they all arrive and I get my board back together, I'll have to take a pick, but doing a NPD for each one seemed a bit too much. :grin:

Same here. I am embarrassed to say how many I have bought in the last 2 weeks. Once they all arrive and I get my board back together, I'll have to take a pick, but doing a NPD for each one seemed a bit too much. :grin:
Looking forward to the NBoardConfigurationD thread.

What's funny is how many pedals I pulled from my board because they just didn't work contextually or weren't versatile enough. For instance, the GFS delay sounds really good, but I needed more delay types and tap tempo.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the NBoardConfigurationD thread.

What's funny is how many pedals I pulled from my board because they just didn't work contextually or weren't versatile enough. For instance, the GFS delay sounds really good, but I needed more delay types and tap tempo.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I think when it's all said and done, I'll have 2 boards. One I would actually gig with and one that is just all kinds of awesome.

Back