Achtung! The Official Recordingfest thread/Schedule for 2012.

I have visited Vegas once, 11 years ago. Pretty crazy place, living there would probably mess me up. Good luck with the move, don't forget to take your MA-CHE-TE.

:grin:

The thing i have found there is that all the wild stuff in Vegas is pretty much contained to certain areas. Out around it it's just a normal desert town like any in California or Arizona. But i think it will be fun to have the option of eating at Applebees or the buffet at Ceaser's Palace. :grin:

I have two ideas for songs of Betrayal, but I need to get my HC one done first, since it's due on Feb 29th.

I'm almost able to throw my arm over the guitar again. If therapy goes well enough, I knock out a country song. Those are full of betrayal.

I have one picked out for myself, Mrs. P has one she wants to do, and I'm helping reverend1 with one too.

So far, I've just got drums about 95% done for Mrs. Ps, but I hope to get a lot further along with all entries in the next week or two.

I have one picked out for myself, Mrs. P has one she wants to do, and I'm helping reverend1 with one too.

So far, I've just got drums about 95% done for Mrs. Ps, but I hope to get a lot further along with all entries in the next week or two.

Nice, I figured you'd get bored with the drums and bass on mine, but I figured it wouldn't take you very long.

Nice, I figured you'd get bored with the drums and bass on mine, but I figured it wouldn't take you very long.

I won't get bored. It doesn't sound like it should be too much of a problem, but it should still be fun. I hope to get it done this week, or by the end of the weekend at the latest.

I hope the recovery is fast!

One of the songs I plan to do is country. Well - country pop.

It actually seems to be coming along a little faster than I thought. So far anyway. I'm thinking something from Jamey Johnson but havent decided yet. Maybe Blake Shelton.

I'm having a hard time picking a key for my one song. I'm also trying to do more guitar for this as my last couple of entries have been very keyboard heavy.

Submitted my tune today. I may have beat even Peeker to the punch.

bender-victory-pose.jpg

I'm furiously working on mine. Prages sent me the bass and drum track so I need to get my ass in gear.

I have 2 pretty much done. I need to work on the solo for one and do final mixing and test them on other sources. Otherwise, I'm finished.

Back